AMS can support your CAMO services to aircraft owners and operators. These services include maintenance program management, oversight, review, development, airworthiness review, technical records administration, airworthiness directives and service bulletin reviews, as well as the scheduling of your aircraft and maintenance services.
AMS is approved as a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) by the EASA, FAA, UK CAA, and the Overseas Territories Aviation Requirements (OTAR).
This qualifies us to manage the airworthiness compliance of your aircraft, in service or in storage, by issuing and extending airworthiness review certificates (ARC), carrying out independent airworthiness reviews and providing recommendations. We also offer continuing airworthiness management with a service tailored to the regulations of your aircraft’s country of registration.
As your chosen CAMO, we will support you and your aircraft throughout its life. If you are buying a new or pre-owned aircraft, we provide peace of mind by reviewing inspection records before you commit to buy. And once you become the owner, we simplify and manage all your aircraft’s maintenance requirements.
We provide a complete airworthiness management service for corporate and private aircraft owners, as well as leasing and finance companies. This includes:
- Airworthiness Review Audits & Assessments,
- Development, approval and management of manufacturer approved or your own developed maintenance programs such as an FAA Approved Aircraft Inspection Program (AAIP),
- Forecasting, planning and tracking of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities,
- Management and control of repairs, modifications, Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins,
- Secure management of aircraft technical records,
- Support and assistance in aircraft importation and exporting processes, acquisitions or ownership changes and restructuring,
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
You can depend on AMS to manage all the regulatory paperwork and administration on your behalf and provide all necessary technical support, to ensure your aircraft remains airworthy and available for use when you need it.